Well, to give you an in-depth analysis of WordPress SEO Service, it is essential to know about the basic features of this platform, the benefits you get for SEO, its pros and cons.
If you search online for the benefits of WordPress, most of the results will show that it is one of the most SEO friendly platforms. Also, it is essential to contact a WordPress SEO expert to make the most of its features.
Before you come to a decision, let’s begin with an overview of this platform.
WordPress or WordPress.org is a web content management system that lets you simply manage your web content.
As a free and open-source content management system, it lets the users use, copy, study, and modify its features for further development.
It was initially planned for blogging and with time has incorporated other features like media galleries, mailing lists, and forums- to name a few.
Today, more than 60 million websites use this platform, making it one of the most popular content management system solutions.
Here are some salient features of the WordPress Website:
- Edit Permalinks: Lets the users edit permalinks to make them more meaningful.
- Auto Metadata: Adds metadata automatically to improve ranking.
- SEO-Optimized Images: Alternative text feature lets the users optimize images.
- Fast Loadable Site: Generates sites that are fast loadable and simple.
- Mobile Optimization: Optimizes themes for mobile phones.
- Social Media Integration: Lets users install plugins to maximize social media exposure.
- User Interface: Creates engaging sites for users to enhance the experience.
- Online PR: A result-oriented PR strategy lets users get better rankings.
With all these impeccable features, WordPress has gained immense popularity among bloggers and users alike. Managing web content has become easier with its simple dashboard.
Moreover, it lets the users change themes without altering the site content or core code. One can also assign multiple categories to posts, add images, social media links, format text as WordPress offers these features.
One of the best parts of WordPress is that it allows multi-user and multi-blogging.
Cost of WordPress Website:
The WordPress themes are of two types, free and premium. The free version provides limited access while the premium version lets the users choose between a vast collection of themes. Approximately, the premium WordPress plan charges $11/month. A WordPress SEO expert will be able to enlighten you better about the charges and policies of SEO.
Pros of WordPress Website:
- Enhanced Visibility: Once you appoint an SEO expert, the site will generate more ranks with better visibility.
- Better User Experience: UX design plays an important role in securing high rank and getting the user a better experience.
- Fare Competition: It is always good to participate in a healthy competition with companies from your domain.
- Cost-Effective: As compared to some of the renowned platforms, WordPress uses a simple algorithm and is cost-effective.
Cons of WordPress Website:
- Security Threats: WordPress has a large number of security threats, which makes your confidential data unsecured.
- Slow Speed: Though WordPress claims fast loadability, sometimes the speed is quite low as all its features get activated at once.
- Bloated Codes: It deals with bloated codes, causing a poor interface.
Why Should You Get WordPress SEO Services?
There are numerous benefits of opting for an SEO expert when it comes to making a prominent online presence.
When it comes to the WordPress site, it has the full potential to beat the competitors, and yet, you don’t know-how. Even if you know the SEO basics, availing a professional service helps you to make the most of it.
A WordPress SEO expert is a person, who has done an in-depth analysis of its nitty-gritty and has a clear grasp over its functionality. Moreover, if you have a content-driven site, a WordPress SEO service is what can help you reach out to more readers.
If you are looking for a WordPress SEO expert who can provide you with an ultimate solution to the optimization of your site, look no further as you are on the right page.
I and my team provide a plethora of digital marketing services including WordPress SEO.
With an experience of more than 10 years in this domain and after serving clients from across the globe, we are now the WordPress experts who can get you ranking one of the top positions on search engines.
Our team of highly skilled and experienced professionals is ready to discuss and explain further about the services and packages once you get in touch with us.
Frequently Asked Questions on WordPress SEO Expert
WordPress is not OK its best for SEO because this CMS is more SEO friendly and maximum websites designed on this.
Hire a certified SEO expert for your wordpress website
An SEO expert do everything to improve your website ranking in the search engines
Ask the expert for charges. Contact expert
So, why wait anymore?
Go ahead and explore our plethora of services that are affordable and highly effective.
Contact us here or request a call back